Apply via this link: https://q2ss.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mkqw
Q2 Strategies is looking for a Communications Specialist contractor to support an important technology implementation at a valued client. The specialist will drive understanding and adoption of the system and newly designed workflows by developing communications materials in accordance with the client’s culture, values, and strategic vision. The ideal candidate will be able to absorb broader change management themes and leverage his/her experience, knowledge, and creativity to offer innovative solutions to Q2 and client leaders.
Currently, the client expects that a suitable candidate would be offered longer term employment and broader responsibilities, depending on fit and qualifications.
- Draft emails, Microsoft Powerpoint presentations, posters, and other materials to execute on the Communications Plan and stakeholder engagement plans.
- Support the workstream leads and engagement consultants in developing speaking notes, talking points, engagement packets, and/or leadership action plans.
- Support training effort by creating job aids or cheat sheets as needed.
- Draft web content for the project’s intranet site, including milestone achievements and project updates, FAQs, change agent resources, and training materials.
- Leverage organizational social media tools and intranet sites to reach a broad audience, including e-bulletin posts and Yammer sessions.
- Work closely with the internal communications team to align on branding, distribution dates, and organization-wide distribution channels.
- Support go-live by coordinating feedback and distributing notes on issue resolution and fixes/work-arounds to go-live support agents and the project team.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a strategic communications specialist or consultant.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to tailor messaging and approach to stakeholders with a broad range of responsibilities, experience, and interests.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple projects which includes prioritizing, tracking, attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through to project completion.
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships with partners and customers.
- Ability to effectively interface with employees and drive employee engagement.
- Bachelor degree in Communication, Journalism, I/O Psychology, Organizational Change Management or related discipline.