2018 InSpire Awards – Recognizing Outstanding Work in 2017
2018 NCPRSA InSpire Award Entry Checklist:
- Review 2018 InSpire Awards Call for Entries: Eligibility, Rules and Category Descriptions for eligibility information, instructions and more information about requirements to win each category.
- Create a title for your entry. All award entry titles and file names should match. Please also note that should your entry win, the title will be printed on your award. Choose wisely!
- Create a Table of Contents for your entry
- Create a Word document for the summary:
- Silver InSpire Awards require a two-page (2) summary;
- Bronze InSpire Awards require a one-page (1) summary.
- Write a brief description (100 words or less) in a Word document, then combine completed Awards Entry Form (download link), table of contents, submission and supporting materials for each individual entry into its own PDF, Word document or Universal File Format (If submitting multiple awards, make sure each entry is saved as a separate file).
- Pay for entries online with PayPal or Credit card (link).
- Combine all materials into a PDF and submit your entry HERE by the deadline.
2018 InSpire Awards Timeline:
February 16: Online Entry Opens.
Click to review the 2018 InSpire Awards Call for Entries for information and instructions.
Click here to enter.
March 9: Early Submission Deadline ($ave!)
March 16: Final Submission Deadline
April: Memphis Chapter Judges NCPRSA Award Entries
May 17: 2018 InSpire Awards Gala. Watch this space for more info.
July: NCPRSA Chapter Judges the California-Orange County Chapter Entries. Volunteers Needed! It’s easy to be a judge and it’s a great learning and professional development experience. Click here to volunteer.
September: Michael L. Herman Excellence in Mentoring Award: Call for Nominations. Watch this space for more info.
November: Michael L. Herman Excellence in Mentoring Award Selection
December: Michael L. Herman Excellence in Mentoring Award Presentation at NCPRSA Annual Meeting. Watch this space for more info.
For more information and to volunteer to be a judge in 2018, please contact: Travis Bullard, firstname.lastname@example.org