Join NCPRSA as we shine a light on the winning PR campaigns and tactics that inspire us to do our best!
You need not be an InSpire Award Winner, or NCPRSA Member, to attend the celebration.
This elegant evening at the City Club of Raleigh is a great event to support your industry, honor your peers, and experience the best of what NCPRSA has to offer PR professionals.
- Networking and Tradition. Mingle with NCPRSA friends and colleagues at the Past Presidents cocktail reception.
- Sophistication. We’ll dine under crystal chandeliers with a view of Raleigh’s sparkling skyline.
- Professional Development: Our Keynote Speaker, Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy, President of Shaw University, will deliver an inspirational message about her unconventional path to the presidency, her approach to leadership, and her vision as an advocate for female participation in the sciences and a champion for diversity.
- Recognition: Awards winners will be presented statues and certificates, and applauded by their peers.
Register today – space is limited!
2017 NCPRSA InSpire Awards Gala Keynote Speaker
Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy, Ph.D., President, Shaw University
Tashni-Ann Dubroy is the 17th President of the “Mother of all Historically Black Universities in the South”, Shaw University. Appointed in August 2015 during the University’s sesquicentennial celebratory year, Dr. Dubroy’s administration has positioned Shaw as a resource to the City of Raleigh through entrepreneurial innovation, civic presence, and support for students and surrounding communities.
Her path to the presidency has been unconventional, but her leadership has been categorized as a fresh and needed vision for the sustainability of higher education in metropolitan settings.
Click here for her full biography, and more information about Shaw University: http://www.shawu.edu/About_Shaw/Leadership/President/?section=about-shaw
2017 NCPRSA InSpire Awards Gala Details
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
The City Club of Raleigh
Wells Fargo Capitol Center
150 Fayetteville St #2800
Raleigh, NC 27601
5:30-6:30 p.m. Registration Check-In and Past-President’s Reception
6:30-7:30 p.m. Dinner and Keynote Speaker Dr. Tashni-Ann Dubroy, President, Shaw University
7:30-8:30 p.m. Awards Program
- Individual: $75 (PRSA member); $95 (non-member)
- Table of 8: $450 (member); $570 (non-member)
- Student: $50 (PRSSA member); $70 (non-PRSSA member)
CLICK HERE to register and purchase tickets/tables online.
*Online registration closes Wednesday, May 3.
If you would like to be an event sponsor, please contact Awards Chair Travis Bullard: firstname.lastname@example.org.