Connect2 Communications is looking to hire a Public Relations Account Executive.
Are you a natural storyteller? Are you intellectually curious and want to help clients understand all the elements that go into telling a good story? Do you have the passion and dedication to champion a cause for a client and help a team drive a story idea from start to finish? If this sounds like you, Connect2 Communications is looking for an Account Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, possess strong organization skills, and be able to represent the agency and our clients in a professional manner. This candidate should be self-motivated and able to bring superb judgment to the unexpected and creative approaches to the routine.
Connect2 maintains a culture that respects creativity, rewards success and challenges its employees to grow, learn and thrive. Connect2’s team members play an active role in account teams and agency life, where your mind matters and your voice counts! Be where you are heard and matter.
We are a technology PR firm headquartered in the Raleigh area. If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Account Executives serve as a contact point for Connect2 Communications' clients, the media and analyst community, as well as with other industry influencers. In this role, Account Executives will manage the ongoing client, media and analyst relations activities within one to four accounts, ensuring that each client's needs are met.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
• Build understanding and knowledge of the clients' businesses and their competitive environments.
• Actively participate/contribute to the development of account plans/ideas. Provide appropriate instruction to junior staff on projects.
• Demonstrate ability to effectively develop full range of written materials including press releases, byline articles, speeches, client correspondence and reports.
• Initiate implementation of media events, press conferences/briefings, media tours, etc.
• Develop editorial/journalistic/media contacts; utilize them in news releases, features, etc.
• Manage time to ensure that each client's needs are met within allocated budget parameters.
• Communicate with senior team members on client needs, expectations, concerns and issues
The requirements for the Account Executive position are as follows:
• A bachelor's degree in a related field (public relations, marketing, journalism, communications)
• 3-5 years' experience in PR agencies or corporate relations
• Experience and knowledge of enterprise and carrier technologies
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong, established media and analyst relationships, consumer tech relations a plus
• Ability to guide and mentor junior employees