Account Manager Qualifications
The Account Manager (AM) has a real impact on Witz’s client success and is responsible for:
• Developing client plans, managing multiple account teams and the execution of client PR programs
• Providing appropriate instruction to supporting team members on projects
• Developing editorial/journalistic/media contacts; utilize them in news releases, features, etc.
• Management of time to ensure that each client’s needs are met within allocated budget parameters
• Communicating with senior team members on client needs, expectations, concerns and issues
We are seeking a professional, mature and confident individual who is driven to do well, is a strategic thinker, who is client-focused, can manage multiple projects under pressure. Other qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Proven track record of driving client programs and projects in the B2B technology sector
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven experience driving content for clients
• Team-oriented attitude and willingness to pitch in whenever needed
• Experience managing/mentoring team members
• A bachelor’s degree, plus 5-6 years of experience in PR agencies or corporate relations
We are looking for someone who is smart and creative, can think on his or her feet, appreciates team collaboration.
This is a F/T position