At Little, we believe in the power of design to create a better future. As a nationally recognized design firm, our promise is to provide Results Beyond Architecture – results that elevate the performance of our clients, positively impact the environment, and enable individuals and communities to thrive.
Join our Marketing Team as Digital Marketing Manager and you will directly support and promote our brand, mission, and reputation through powerful storytelling, holistic digital marketing strategies, and a collaborative, inclusive culture.
Open to any Little office location - Charlotte, NC, Arlington, VA, Durham, NC, Newport Beach, CA or Orlando, FL
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, managing and implementing digital communication and social media strategy initiatives to bring to life Little’s mission and brand. As a successful candidate, you will have strong knowledge of current digital marketing tools and strategies that allows you to lead Little’s integrated digital marketing/social media presence from concept to execution. You will work with the marketing team as the pillar of digital marketing support and be a source of content production and email, web, and social media analytics management for Little. And, perhaps best of all, you’ll join a best-in-class marketing team that always does our best to spark a spirit of excitement and discovery in everyone around us.
• Execute and optimize all digital marketing, including social media, SEO/SEM, email, and paid advertising/traffic campaigns
• Monitor, analyze and report on performance (against ROI and KPIs) and communicate results/insights to Little’s leadership
team in a clear comprehensive manner
• Develop, manage, grow and measure social media presence on current (LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter) and emerging
• Assist with publishing, optimizing and tracking content for corporate website
• Proactively work with the marketing team to execute creative ways to grow subscriber base, increase visitors, and
communicate impact of Little by creating compelling email and digital content that demonstrates alignment with client needs
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate user experience across multiple channels and touch points
• Collaborate closely with External Communications Manager and internal leaders to write and edit content utilized for the
website, blog, social media posts, advertisements, collateral, and other digital communication efforts.
• Create and implement content calendars and source thought leaders within Little as content contributors around key industry
• Increase targeted digital campaigns with our clients while building credibility and brand loyalty
• Lead internal educational workshops on the importance of digital marketing and establish practice-specific and office-specific
goals for proactive engagement opportunities.
• Assist in managing LinkedIn accounts (identify new connection opportunities, short-form posts and long-form articles) for core
c-suite and/or influential leaders within Little.
• Work with Little’s in-house digital visualization team to proactively create short-form digital video concepts
• Identify and learn new software and techniques required to accomplish required tasks. Evaluate emerging technologies.
Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• 7+ years of successful experience in the development of digital marketing strategy/implementation/execution
• Expert storytelling, writer and editor with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written and presentation
formats to a variety of internal audiences.
• Proven experience leading and managing social media, SEO/SEM, email, and paid advertising/traffic campaigns
• High proficiency with all social media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter
• Proficiency with Google Analytics, CRM platforms and social media monitoring/scheduling/listening/analytics tools such as
Hootsuite, Later, Sprout, and/or Meltwater Social
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and implementing digital campaigns that engage, inform and
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Passion and curiosity to stay up-do-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement
• Knowledge of developing/implementing podcast series a plus
Little is a place where you’ll surround yourself with colleagues who have different areas of expertise, are from different cultures and generations, and embody different talents, experiences and passions. In fact, if you ask our employees what keeps them excited about coming to work each day, you’ll hear that it’s the people. It’s also our culture and the chance to be part of creating a better future through our work. We embrace a culture of teaching and learning through cross-mentoring that spans generations, disciplines, talents, and interests and we strive to give each person exposure to the widest possible array of experiences. We care intensely about our clients and each other, and we do our best to spark a spirit of creativity and excitement in everyone around us.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and portfolio to: https://recruiting.ultipro.com/LIT1004LDAC/JobBoard/30702fd2-636e-4886-b1ce-4fc3b07e37ec/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=91e5e30e-c664-4005-b4fe-60378c2d2543
Little is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, Little prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Little is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or a member of our HR Team.