UNC-Chapel Hill's Campus Communications Team is looking for an Executive Content Producer to manage The Well, our university-wide news portal for faculty and staff.
The Executive Content Producer is responsible for planning content in tandem with broader University priorities, generating story ideas, and producing, editing, and posting content. This individual will work with colleagues in media relations, social media and UNC.edu to ensure Carolina’s mission and priorities are communicated consistently to internal and external stakeholders.
• Manage a content calendar for The Well that is updated daily in coordination with the content and media relations teams.
• Ensure The Well website is updated daily to reflect the most important University news of the day for employees.
• Oversee the creation of a daily email newsletter.
• Provide reporting, writing and editing support for The Well and its content producers. This includes assigning, writing, editing, and posting stories, guiding the development of multimedia assets and curating content from across the University.
• Cultivate relationships with communicators across the University to generate story ideas and build content curation pipelines for The Well.
Full position posting: https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/175553
Applications for this position close on February 4, 2020.