If you have a passion for storytelling within the healthcare industry, this is the position for you.
The Enterprise Communications team at IQVIA is seeking an experienced freelance writer who can help share stories about the great things our employees are doing to help our customers drive healthcare forward for patients in need.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
• Newsletter writing
• Internal article writing
• Executive and subject matter expert interviews
• Press releases
• Bylined article writing
• Speech writing
• Excellent writing and self-editing skills with the ability to craft compelling stories that engage both internal and external audiences.
• Knowledge of AP Style.
• The ability to research and become familiar with complex subject matter, such as clinical trial processes, technology advancements and artificial intelligence applications, and to write about them in plain language so the average reader will understand.
• Team-oriented with exceptional organizational skills and a self-starter mentality.
• Ability to multi-task, work with various Communications team members, meet deadlines and work independently.
• Strong attention to detail.
Previous healthcare writing is preferred but not mandatory. The candidate should submit two to three recent writing samples for consideration.