The Internal Communications Specialist is responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring communications initiatives to engage and align employees, physicians, and community audiences to the organization's mission, vision and goals; supports internal brand building and alignment. Responsible for executive communications support and proactive communication strategies to support strategic marketing plans. The position is required to work closely with organizational leaders, have the ability to self-manage and lead projects from conception to completion. Must have experience communicating in the digital and social media space, as well as with traditional media, and strong project management skills. Works in partnership with the customer relationship managers in leading strategy and project management.
· Bachelor's Degree or higher Three to four years related experience
· Major in in Communications, Journalism, English or related field.
· Must be proficient in current software, digital tools, photography and other editing software.
· Must possess excellent writing and communication skills.
· Experience in a corporate setting.