Req Number: KEYAC01973
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: , NC, United States
Responsible for direct sales of primarily Leak Detection products (90%); but also Vacuum Control products within the key industrial base of end users and OEMs consisting of, but not limited to Automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 sub suppliers, Production Leak Detection customers and RAC within geographical area of South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia.
Key Market Segment is Automotive, Refrigeration and Air-conditioning and production Leak Detection.
$1M+ in Direct Sales with potential to grow to $1.5M in 2-3 years
• Generate sales among new users and existing customers to increase product volume against previous year's sales and meet aggressive forecast.
• Supply technical supports, technical training, start up and evaluation assistance of all products assigned.
• Accurately forecast annual and quarterly sales for territory by product line.
• Supply market feedback on products, accounts, and competitive trends.
• Maintain high visibility at major key accounts in automotive and other major accounts to determine key decision makers and to set up product/application seminars, so as to solidify relationships using the INFICON Key Account Plan.
• Under minimal supervision and using judgment and discretion, sell all INFICON products within sales territory, with emphasis on LDT products.
• Provide technical advice to current and potential customers regarding specific application of company products to meet customer needs. Maintain positive relationships with existing customer base.
• Maintain positive contact with sales and other company personnel to maintain team effort with customers. Attend trade shows, seminars, and training sessions to keep informed of current trends in Semi market and competitive products and activities.
• Maintain ability to fully demonstrate full line of all products to customers. Prepare quotes, correspondence; submit forecasts, monthly reports, CRM updating and forecasting and Account Plans along with other information as requested.
• Make recommendations concerning product line revisions, pricing changes, and sales policy changes. Assist with development of sales/marketing plan for territory, and implement plan to meet sales quota by product category and dollar volume.
• Provide feedback to Sales Management and INFICON Marketing on a routine basis; including monthly reports in the areas of industry trends, new application/product opportunities, product design features, competitive activity, key account happenings, and training needs.
• Actively promote INFICON Quality Program by dealing with all customers in a positive and supportive manner.
• Work to maintain INFICON's ISO 9001 Registration by keeping procedures and files up-to-date, recommending improvements as appropriate, and maintaining an awareness of pertinent procedures in all departments.
• Use social media and other online tools to prospect and network within the automotive and target markets.
• Must be willing to travel up to 40% of the time.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, chemistry, physics, or equivalent technical area.
• Production Leak Detection Experience OR Two or more years of work experience in a technical sales or application support occupation or industrial manufacturing experience.
• Must be able to climb ladders and carry up to 70 lbs of leak detection equipment on a weekly basis.
• Computer experience (MS Office) with CRM sales automation software experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Troubleshooting Some Knowledge
Analytic/Problem Solving Intermediate
Mechanical aptitude Intermediate
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
Bachelors or betterEngineering
2 years: Production Leak Detection Experience OR Two or more years of work experience in a technical sales or application support occupation or industrial manufacturing experience.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/m6zo5WtYQ5V8cXqDhR7b4