Wayne UNC Health Care has built a reputation for changing lives for the better with some of the nation's most advanced technologies and innovative treatments. Along the way, we've enhanced countless careers as well, by offering superior resources for training and development.
Located in Goldsboro NC, we offer an ideal environment for personal and professional satisfaction. Within close proximity to beaches and mountains, our state-of-the-art facility is a short drive to major metropolitan areas. If you're ready for a positive change, join us as:
MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
Wayne Memorial Hospital
Goldsboro, North Carolina
The professional we select for this important role will be responsible for marketing and communication strategies for Wayne UNC Health Care and its associated assets, including ambulatory care centers. This individual will work with the Vice President of Strategy & Business Development as well as senior leadership to develop an annual marketing plan, oversee its implementation, and adjust it as needed. Working with leaders to ensure that their needs for continual growth are met, this person will develop an internal communication plan that supports strategic alignment and engagement among all key stakeholders, including teammates, providers, and leadership.
• Developing an external communications strategy to position Wayne UNC Health Care as a thought leader and community partner.
• Collaborating with Marketing and Communications to ensure that all strategies are aligned.
• Maintaining brand standards throughout the organization to ensure the presentation of a consistent image to all audiences.
• Identifying and communicating all opportunities for growth, improved visibility, brand recognition, and customer service improvements.
• Supporting service-line development and growth through marketing efforts that differentiate the organization from competitors and drive consumer loyalty and engagement.
• Fostering and continually enhancing all media relationships.
• Developing press releases and pitches on a continual basis.
• Monitoring local and regional press for relevant marketing, health care, and competitor news and proposing effective responses.
• Supplying content for newsletters, announcements and general updates.
• Monitoring and applying consumer research to marketing and communications strategies.
• Five or more years of related experience, including two or more years in a leadership capacity.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as marketing, public relations, communications or journalism.
• Strong strategic writing skills
In addition to a competitive salary and generous benefits, we also offer a friendly work environment and flexibility to promote work/life balance. To apply, visit
and click on Job Seekers.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V