The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is a registered nonprofit (501c3) organization. The association is comprised of 2,500 professionals from multiple health-related disciplines who provide care and conduct research toward optimizing the well-being of individuals affected by cleft lip and palate or other craniofacial conditions. It includes ACPA Family Services, which provides informational and educational resources, support and connections to multidisciplinary care teams to those affected by cleft and craniofacial conditions. The organization also underwrites patient and family services, research and scholarships in the field.
The Marketing and Publications Coordinator is a full-time, non-exempt, benefits-eligible position. This position assists with marketing and communications, including oversight of the ACPA Online Community and social media. It also manages patient education material/family services publications. This position works closely with the Marketing and Membership Manager to implement the marketing/communications plan for the association.
The Coordinator must demonstrate clear and effective oral and written communication, including a high attention to detail and the ability to edit and proofread. A strong ability with technology solutions, including customer relationships or association management systems, as well as content management systems and social media is required. Must be able to multi-task and communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Requires travel 1-2 times a year. Prior non-profit, foundation or association experience is preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of work experience or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Demonstrated exceptional business writing and other communication skills. Conveys information clearly, succinctly and effectively in oral and written forms.
• Comfortable and able to communicate with diverse membership and volunteer leadership of the association.
• Strong ability with technology solutions, including customer relationship or association management systems as well as content management systems and social media.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, web page content preparation or scheduling.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work assignments. Self-motivated, able to work pro-actively and manage multiple tasks.
• Exercise independent judgment and discretion.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with individuals both within and outside of the organization including volunteer leaders, professional members, clinic and hospital administrators at team institutions, vendors and other employees.
• Ability to prepare high quality, complex documents, including data tables and graphs.
• Attention to detail. Ability to edit and proofread.
TRAVEL < 5%
BENEFITS Medical and nonmedical fully paid by employer. Retirement, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance and paid vacations
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No calls.