Marketing & Communications Associate, Digital
We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Associate – Digital to join our team!
What You’ll Do:
- Assists with development and implementation of marcomm campaigns, programs and projects.
- Assists with analysis and reporting about the results of marcomm campaigns, programs and projects.
- Conducts searches for 3rd party and publicly available research studies and data about competitors, consumer and market segments, industry trends, target segments, performance benchmarks and best practices.
- Obtains and coordinates bids for all phases of the production of marketing materials.
- Be a consistent brand steward.
What You’ll Need:
- 1 – 2 years of experience in marketing or communications and 4-year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English/Spanish Preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to perform well in a team environment and ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Comfort working with numbers and data.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to successfully carry out multiple detailed assignments.
- Experience with Adobe Suite, email marketing, social media and web publishing platforms.
How to Apply: visit self-help.org/careers
Who We Are:
Self-Help started in 1980 with a focus on economic inequality, especially in communities that have faced systemic barriers in building wealth. At the core of what Self-Help does is a drive to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity. In other words, we’re committed to economic justice! Economic Justice means that all communities have the basic infrastructure they need to thrive, from high quality schools to grocery stores selling fresh foods resources that support opportunity at a neighborhood level regardless of demographics, income or wealth.
Since our founding, we’ve constantly sought to find new ways to pursue greater economic justice: from providing fair and affordable loans, to working with partners to demand that lawmakers change unjust policies.