Reporting to the Organizational Engagement Manager, the Organizational Engagement (OE) Analyst role is to provide high quality, traditional and web-based communications and on-line tools that support and enable our engagement and inclusion strategies across the entire enterprise.
This a highly collaborative, innovative role that will work on small and large scale technical communication projects, internal engagement campaigns, manage core internal communication channels and enable HR functions to increase organizational accessibility to information and services and optimize learning for our team members.
Our OE Analyst will build relationships and partnerships across Human Resources and the organization and will leverage processes, tools, technology, and internal/external expertise to develop and deliver engaging communication solutions for the organization.
Communication Technology and Platform Support - 45%
• Manages engagement content across all platforms: intranet, social apps, digital signage, Microsoft teams and emergency notification software. Content includes unique or automated campaigns and push notifications, company surveys, etc.
• Supports the end to end implementation of new communication software – (from idea to use).
• Maintains or enhances current communication platforms (ex. intranet, Microsoft Teams channels, external platforms).
• Works directly with functions who use platforms to manage processes and ensures content quality, consistency and functionality of the page(s).
• Manages and maintains data and analytics and is responsible for reporting metrics and data integrity.
• Coordinate and administer system issue resolution with customers.
Communications Support (Enterprise) - 45%
• Works with internal customer across the enterprise to research, write, edit, and update articles, and announcements for company distribution.
• Secures appropriate translations for company communications and collateral.
• Creates, edits, and publishes guides or templates to support HR programs or processes.
• Assists in developing and distributing communication materials for special projects or initiatives.
• Manages orientation spotlights across the enterprise.
Administrative Support - 10%
• Assist in event planning, scheduling, and logistics Supports company sponsored, fundraising and educational events.
• Manages invoicing.
• Minimum 3 years related experience in one or more areas of communications, organizational effectiveness.
• Minimum 3 years and demonstrated advanced proficiency using web-based communications systems/software and Microsoft applications (Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
• Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience with web-based, digital communication design.
• Advanced writing proficiency and presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study or equivalent experience.
• Bilingual in Spanish and English.
• Advanced in digital and/or social online media.
• Exposure to project management tools and principle.
• Experience in training team members to use communication software applications or tools.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
• Must be technology savvy and able to learn new systems quickly.
• Must possess the following competencies: customer focus, agility, collaboration, accountability, drive results and optimizing work processes.
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective internal customer/business partner relationships.
• Project management acumen.
• Sense of urgency and ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
• Proficiency in reporting metrics/data analytics