Bolt Public Relations, an award-winning, independently owned public relations, marketing, events and digital marketing agency, is looking for an experienced, talented PR pro to join our Raleigh, N.C., team! This is a public relations position with primary functions that include account leadership, team management, strategic planning, media relations, writing, event coordination and community relations.
• A minimum of three years direct PR experience in an agency or in-house
• A proven track record of successful account management and team member supervision
• Thorough understanding and proven experience generating quality press coverage regionally and nationally
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Essential responsibilities include:
• Strategic PR planning and counsel
• Account leadership
• Client relations, including daily communication and weekly reports
• Supervision of team members
• Writing, editing and collateral development, including press releases, media advisories, newsletters, articles, press kits, case studies and more
• Proactive media outreach and story/interview coordination
• Community relations to secure and coordinate partnerships and other marketing opportunities
• Event coordination
Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Bolt provides a comprehensive benefits package including group medical insurance and 401k plan.
Think you have what it takes? We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to CareerNC@boltpr.com.