Are you a strategic public relations mastermind? Are you searching for a collaborative agency environment? Let BAERING put your skills to the test.
BAERING is seeking an Account Supervisor who understands the ins and outs of being the ultimate marketing and PR professional. The Account Supervisor will report directly to the Account Director. We’re searching for a candidate who is a proven, weathered veteran of the agency lifestyle and all the joys that come with it! At BAERING, we do it all—from branding and creative services to public relations and strategic communications.
In this role, you’ll manage our firm’s premiere accounts spanning multiple industries, including agriculture, healthcare, technology, nonprofits and more. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for globally recognized Fortune 500 companies, regional middle-market businesses and startups across the Research Triangle, one of the fastest growing technology hubs in country. You’ll engage in the strategic ideation of innovative projects, inspire and refine new ideas across our junior client services team and learn new ways to think outside the box.
• Execution of strategic marketing, PR and communications campaigns
• Scope of work creation and budget management
• Creation of and adherence to project and campaign timelines
• New business proposal creation
• Development and maintenance of client relationships
• Management of advertising strategy and campaign development
• Supervision of social media strategy development and execution
• Collaboration with BAERING’s creative team on design and video projects
• Maintaining relationships with media members
• Serving as the primary point of contact for BAERING marquee clients
• Implementing regular client reporting strategies
• Attending and leading in-person client meetings
• Management and mentorship of the junior account team
Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the Account Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university focusing in communications, public relations, journalism or English
• 5+ years of agency experience managing three or more clients
• Excellent writing skills and understanding of AP Style
• Proven track record of developing client-facing, strategic communications campaigns amongst paid, earned, shared and owned channels
• Extensive project and budget management experience
• People management know-how (e.g., you’ve managed teams of two or more people)
Ready to take the next step of your career? Send your resume, cover letter and any relevant links to CAREERS@BAERINGGROUP.COM.