NC Theatre is seeking a creative and efficient sales and marketing professional who can deliver results within a small, dynamic team of non-profit theatre professionals. This full-time position reports to both the Director of Sales and Director of Marketing and supports the earned income goals of NC Theatre and NC Theatre Conservatory. The successful candidate must be tech-savvy and resourceful, with a passion for promoting performing arts. He/she must possess strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to handle competing priorities in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment. NC Theatre is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, please email resume, cover letter, salary requirements and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject: Sales and Marketing Manager
- Identify potential press opportunities, write press releases, and pitch stories to the news media.
- Develop content to be disseminated via NC Theatre’s owned media channels — social media, website, newsletters, e-blasts, etc.
- Identify and manage outreach and promotional events for NC Theatre and NC Theatre Conservatory.
- Maintain patron communication leading up to and during events.
- Track and analyze sales revenue data weekly.
- Pull reports from Ticketmaster CRM system.
- Contribute to the team and enjoy NC Theatre performances!
- Personable team player with a passion for performing arts and improving the patron experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of experience working in marketing communications (i.e. public relations, advertising, marketing) either with an agency or within an organization.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience utilizing social media platforms for business purposes.
- Creative and out-of-this world writing and editing skills.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude!
- Preferred but not required:
- Experience within an arts organization.
- Knowledge of analytics.
- Graphic design and video editing experience