The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing a team of 2-3 and garnering top-tier coverage for the agency’s clients. You will work with a team of professionals to provide strategic PR programs for our consumer-facing clients. The ideal candidate will not be afraid to pick up the phone and pitch media. Also, the candidate will be responsible for drafting all written material for clients including press releases, pitches and award applications.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of agency experience.
The primary role of the Senior Account Executive is client retention through consistent, high-impact results.
- Daily contact with clients both by email and phone
- Drafts all written materials including releases, award applications and pitches (crisp and free of grammatical errors)
- Pitches media daily to obtain top-tier coverage for clients
- Very proficient building media lists (using CisionPoint)
- Manages the Account Executive, Account Coordinator and Intern
- 3-5 years PR Agency experience
- Ability to take initiative and direction at the same time
- Manage both up and down to ensure the team is working efficiently
- Previous work with CisionPoint a must
- Confident personality
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines