Public Relations Account Coordinator – lotus823 (Eatontown, NJ)
Do you have the passion to work in a fast-paced, creative and fun environment? lotus823 is a rapidly growing public relations and digital marketing agency, located in Eatontown, NJ, offering a wide range of public relations, content marketing, social media, consulting services and Hispanic marketing that collectively work together to increase brand visibility both online and offline, providing clients with progressive strategies for success.
We are seeking a creative self-starter who has a positive attitude, is resourceful and organized and thrives in a dynamic atmosphere. The Account Coordinator will play a significant day-to-day role supporting the PR team on multiple clients. The position requires strong administrative and communications skills, an aptitude for multi-tasking and precise attention to detail. A demonstrated passion for media relations, knowledge of social media, and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment are a must.
lotus823 offers a great culture, an inspiring team and a great work/life balance including a wellness program. We offer a great selection of benefits. Help us grow and become a part of our success story!
- At least one year full-time work experience and/or 1-2 internships at a PR agency or in-house in a PR-related role
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations/marketing/communications-related field
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media platforms/tools
- Bi-lingual preferred (Spanish)
- Day-to-day support on multiple accounts, managing a multitude of assignments and working with a manager to effectively prioritize
- Create and maintain media lists
- Assist in the drafting and development of effective PR materials and creative, engaging content (i.e., press releases, white papers, case studies, blog posts, social media content, etc.)
- Work closely with PR team to create and execute media relations campaigns
- Develop meaningful relationships with key media contacts to ensure successful execution of aforementioned campaigns
- Manage client product sample inventory and handle shipping of samples to media
- Overall brand monitoring including tracking brand mentions/sentiment across all mediums and reporting media coverage in a timely and thorough manner
- Maintain and update client clips logs
- Assist in the coordination of PR components for client events and trade shows (i.e., vendor research, briefing books, interview schedules, etc.)
- Prepare client activity updates and monthly reports
- Exhibit a strong interest in media and report on moves and trends to PR team
- Research and prepare materials for current client and new business presentations
If you would like to join our team of driven, passionate, and talented individuals, please send your resume; must include a cover letter with salary history. Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.≈
**********LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**************