The Best of North Carolina Communicators Recognized at NCPRSA InSpire Awards
North Carolina’s best public relations campaigns and tactics were recognized at the annual InSpire Awards on November 17. Judges from the Ag Relations Council chapter of PRSA evaluated close to 40 submissions from their colleagues in North Carolina.
Bronze InSpire Awards focus on specific tactics.
Silver InSpire Awards honor excellence in public relations campaigns.
- Advertorials: Pride Magazine Advertorial by WGU North Carolina.
- Creative Tactics: NCNA – The First Avenger by Chris Cowperthwait, APR and the North Carolina Nurses Association.
- Editorial / Op-Ed: S&A Communications and OneDigital
- Newsletter: Get the Keys NC Newsletter by the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency
- Media Relations: Wolfspeed: Putting the SiC in Siler City by French | West | Vaughan and Wolfspeed.
- Multimedia Communications: Dewalt Ascent Launch by G&S Business Communications and Dewalt.
- Press Conference: French | West | Vaughan and The Fallon Company for winning this year’s award for The Fallon Company’s Grand Opening Ceremony for 301 Hillsborough.
- Press Kits: FWV Elevates Global Pet Expo 2022 Press Kit by French | West | Vaughan and American Pet Products Association.
- Research and Evaluation: French | West | Vaughan and Freedom Solar for Uncovering What it Takes for North Carolinians to Go Solar.
- Social Media: GreenTrust 365 Testimonials, by G&S Business Communications and Syngenta / GreenTrust 365.
- Websites: Housing Impacts Newsletter by the North Carolina Housing Finance Agency.
The Bronze Best in Show Award went to DeWalt and G&S Business Communications for the DeWalt Ascent Launch. This entry was noted for the great job it did of “identifying media outlets and including social in the list of traditional industry news media.”
- Crisis Communication: Owning the Narrative as Media Chipped Away at Wolfspeed’s Semiconductor Expansion by French | West | Vaughan and Wolfspeed.
- Events: French | West | Vaughan and Quest Diagnostics for their event, Tackle Your Testing: Quest Aims to Close the Loop in the Care Continuum.
- Integrated Communication: G&S Business Communications and Syngenta / Advion MicroFlow for the Advion MicroFlow Launch Campaign
- Marketing: S&A Communications and FiberFirst.
The Silver Best in Show Award went to S&A Communications and FiberFirst for their superb Marketing campaign work. Judges commented that the award entry expressed a “logical progression of analysis, research and planning” and illustrated a “succinct presentation of a complex challenge and response.” In addition, all of the collateral was “attractive and visually inviting.”
This year’s winner of the Michael L Herman Excellence in Mentoring Award is Roger Friedensen, APR.
Congratulations to all!