AD of Integrated Communications
Do you have a passion for leading creative teams and strategic communications planning? The University of South Carolina is looking for a dynamic individual to lead an integrated communications team whose marketing, public and media relations and design work enhances the academic reputation of the university and its academic colleges and schools.
We want to hear from you if you enjoy and have proven experience:
• solving complex communications challenges,
• providing counsel on marketing, public relations and media relations strategy to senior leaders,
• coaching and mentoring communications professionals on industry best practices for strategic
and tactical success,
• working collaboratively with writers, designers, photographers and videographers, digital and
social media professionals,
• using data analytics to drive communications decisions, and
• building communications capacity across an organization.
Does this sound like you?
Consider applying if you thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand communications environment alongside passionate and collaborative colleagues, have strong communications abilities, excellent relationship management skills and an executive presence. This position offers a hybrid telework schedule, generous leave and a salary ranging from $72,093 – $78,000 based on experience. To learn more or to apply, visit job link.