Marketing & Communications Manager I – Digital
We are seeking a Marketing & Communications Manager I-Digital for our Durham, NC location!
What You’ll Do:
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Strategy development and planning of campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic (both offline and online).
- Coordinate with the MarComm team to deploy a variety of marketing tactics both online and offline.
- Build strategic relationships with internal and external partners. Provide excellent customer service with internal clients.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
What You’ll Need:
- 3 – 7 years of marketing and communications.
- 4 – year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English/Spanish preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to perform well in a team environment and ability to collaborate effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Adobe Suite, Sitefinity, Mail Chimp/Act-On, social media, and SEO tools.
How to apply: visit self-help.org/careers
Who We Are:
Self-Help started in 1980 with a focus on economic inequality especially in communities that have faced systemic barriers in building wealth. At the core of what Self-Help does is a drive to create and protect ownership and economic opportunity. In other words, we’re committed to economic justice! Economic Justice means that all communities have the basic infrastructure they need to thrive, from high quality schools to grocery stores selling fresh foods resources that support opportunity at a neighborhood level regardless of demographics, income or wealth. Since our founding, we’ve constantly sought to find new ways to pursue greater economic justice: from providing fair and affordable loans, to working with partners to demand that lawmakers change unjust policies.